*Roasted Squash & Spinach*
Squash is an excellent source of Vitamin A and Vitamic C so its perfect to consume in the winter season to help boost your immune system. It also contains dietary fiber which will aid in keeping your digestive system healthy and strong. Squash not only taste good, but is good for you loaded with iron, Vitamin E (great for the skin), calcium, magnesium (works great for stress), cooper and more. I finally mastered how to open a squash. My dull knives just wasn’t working. My friend gave me a perfect solution and i’ll share that with all of you who below. ENJOY!
*Roasted Squash & Spinach (Makes 1 serving)
Ingredients (all organic)
1 Medium Sized Squash (Remove Skin, Seeds, +Rough Chop)
1/2 Tsp Paprika
2 Tbs Coconut Oil
1/2 Tsp Himalayan Pink SeaSalt
1/4 Tsp Smoked Paprika
Sprinkle Black Pepper
Dash of Cayenne Pepper Powder (Omit if you don’t like spice)
Sautéed Spinach Ingredients:
2 Cups Fresh Spinach (Rinse + Clean)
1/2 Fresh Juice of 1 Small Lemon
1-2 Tbs Olive Oil
1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
Dash of Himalayan Pink Sea salt
Dash of Black Pepper
1. Place entire squash with skin on inside preheated over 350 degrees for 7mins
2. Take out + allow to cool a little + use sharp knife to remove +peel off skin+ scoop out seeds
3. DON’T throw away your squash seeds they taste amazing roasted details to roast below
4. Remove seeds + set aside + cut your squash into chunks
5. On parcement paper add 1 Tbs coconut oil + spread out + add squash
6. Pour 1 Tbs of oil on top of squash + sprinkle all seasonings + mix with hand to evenly coat squash
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes until squash is crisp + soft but not burnt
8. 10mins before squash is finish preheat olive oil in pan + add spinach + seasonings (no lemon juice)
9. Sautéed spinach until it wilts 7mins + stir + squeeze lemon juice on spinach when its finished+stir
10. To make spinach stand place inside of measuring cup + pack down with spoon + flip over on plate
11. Add fresh tomatoes on top + add squash on the side of spinach. Eat right away!*Roasted Squash Seeds*
1. Rinse and remove all squash skin from your seeds (I used a strainer + water)
2. Place your seeds on parchment paper + add 1/2 Tbs coconut oil
3. Sprinkle a dash of cayenne pepper+ Himalayan salt+ paprika+ pepper+ mix with hand to coat
4. Bake at 375 for 10-12 mins (check at 8 mins to make sure they don’t burn) Take out + eat so yums!
Thanks so much for checking out this recipe. If you try it be sure to leave a comment and don’t forget to share the website with your friends and family♡
** GUESS WHAT the BeAHealthNutToo Vegan Herbal Supplements are FINALLY available. We are SOLD OUT of the HAIR-SKIN-NAIL Formula and only have a few of the others left in stock. Our herbal formulas are Vegan, Cruelty- free, and contain No Chemicals, Toxins, Additives, or Junk. We have 8 formulas available and a VERY limited quantity. They are already selling SO fast. Grab yours NOW while supplies last. Click Link to order>>> Yes I want to order NOW!
** The BeAHealthNutToo Beauty Soaps are currently SOLD OUT! THANK YOU so much everyone for your orders. We will have them back in stock soon.
** We are so excited to announce that BeAHealthNutToo is expanding into a health and wellness store. We will still feature new recipes and all the things you already love, with the addition of products.
** Don’t miss the monthly encouragement newsletters, health tips, freebies and more. Subscribe today!
** You can also now watch inspirational videos + raw food tutorials on my youtube channel. A new video just went up called (De-Stress Your Life), youtube page link is at the top of the website. Enjoy!
Hugs & Happy Roasted Squash Eating,