*Maple Glazed Crunch Salad*
Looking for a sweet salad that has a hint of crunchy goodness and you have the Maple Glazed Crunch Salad.
*Maple Glazed Salad Ingredients*
1 Batch of Kale
15-20 Fresh Strawberries
Balsamic Maple Dressing Ingredients:
1/2 Tbs of Coconut Oil
3 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
5 Tbs of Organic Grade B Maple Syrup
Maple Crunch Glaze Pecans Ingredients:
20 Activated Raw Pecans (to activate soak overnight) & allow to sit out + dry
3 Tablespoons of Organic Grade B Maple Syrup
1. Rinse and clean + chop up fruits & veggies + massage kale in both hands until it turns a deep green color
2. I made the dressing ingredients first then the maple glaze with the same pan for the pecans
3. In a medium size pan place your coconut oil + vinegar + maple syrup + allow to warm on low heat for 5-7mins
4. The vinegar + oil will naturally seperate so you will want to stir ingredients together with the syrup to combine
5. Allow ingredients to warm/ light simmer + pour on top of your kale + strawberries + shake inside of a mixture bowl
6. While dressing is marinating with salad add your maple syrup + pecans to same pan
7. Allow mix to simmer/ bubble on med heat for 3-5 mins until the maple mix turns into a sticky coating around the pecans
8. Allow maple pecans to cool for 3-5 mins until they have a crisp maple texture & are sticky + add them to the salad
Thanks so much for checking out this recipe. If you found this blog helpful be sure to share it with friends and family♡
** New items are up on the store page. Use code “Health” for 15% off http://lashananicole.com/store/products/
** Im working on the first Raw Food Live class. Yay can’t wait to finish the course.
** You can now watch weekly inspirational videos + raw food tutorials on my youtube channel. Link is about at the top of website.