*Collard Green Potato Stew*
This collard green potato stew was SO yummy to the tummy! It’s perfect for the days you’re looking to meal prep and need something filling to last a few days. Hope you guys love it too!
*Collard Green Stew* (Serving Size: 4 bowls)
Ingredients: (all organic)
2 Batches of Organic Collard Greens (I buy them from sprouts)
4 Organic Yukon Gold Potatoes
3 Small Garlic Cloves (Grated)
1 Medium Size Yellow Onion (Rough Chopped)
1 Medium Red Pepper (Rough Chopped)
1 Can of Navy Beans
1 Can of Sweet Corn
1/2 Can of Tomato Sauce
1 Tbs Liquid Smoke
1 Tbs Gluten Free Tamari
1 Box of Vegetable Broth (I buy the wholefoods 365 brand)
1 Tbs of Garlic Powder
1 Tbs of Onion Powder
1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
1 Tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
1 Tbs Black Pepper
Dash of Cayenne + Dash of Red Chili Flakes (Omit if you don’t like spicy)
1. Rinse and clean your collard greens + rough chop with scissors
2. Add your potatoes to water + boil on med/high for 25mins (until soft)
3. Add a dash of grape seed oil to soup pan + add your chopped onions + peppers
4. Allow to saute a few minutes + add veggie broth + add collard greens
5. Add the seasonings + cook collard green on med/high with lid for 30-35mins
6. Once greens are wilted and almost cooked completely + rinse your beans + corn off
7. Once potatoes are fully cooked allow to cool a bit or rinse under cool water + rough chop
8. Add your beans + corn + chopped cooked potatoes to the collard green stew
9. Allow stew to cook another 7-10 minutes until all ingredients are cooked
10. Serve in your favorite bowl and enjoy this tasty collard green stew!
Thanks so much for checking out this recipe. I hope you all love it. Comment and let me know your thoughts below. Don’t forget to share the website with your friends and family♡
**You asked, we listened! Our✨LIQUID CASTILE SOAPS✨are NOW available! They are already almost Sold-Out🎉 Grab some here> HEALTH STORE
** The Be A Health Nut Too Hair Growth Oil is BACK in stock, but almost Sold-Out again! If you’re dealing with damaged hair, balding, or looking to restore the health of your hair, SNAG some now>> HAIR OIL
** The Deodorants and Beauty Soaps are also back in stock! YAY! The Shampoo & Conditioner are both SOLD-OUT! I’ll announce when they’re back in stock!
** You can also now watch inspirational videos + raw food tutorials on my Youtube channel. The Youtube page link is at the top of the website!
** THANK YOU so much lovelies for your love and continued support! I adore each and every one of you!
Hugs & Happy Collard Green Stew Eating,