* Cherry Pineapple Sorbet*
Cherries- Provide a rich source of antioxidents which help to repair damage caused inside the body by free radicals. Cherries are know to help relieve pain from arthritis, and they help with premature aging. Cherries also contains a natural source of melatonin helping to improve your sleep.
Pineapples & cherries are such healthy fruits combining them makes the ultimate flavor bursting powerhouse combination in the mouth Ahhhhhh.
*Cherry Pineapple Sorbet*
*Ingredients* (Per 1 Serving)
8-10 frozen pineapple chunks
10-12 frozen cherries
2-4 tablespoons of almond milk
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
Optional: Coco Cream + Vegan chocolate chips
1. Place your frozen pineapple inside food processor + add 2 tablespoons of almond milk
2. Process until you have a thick sorbet consistency texture
3. Pour inside one side of your glass + place inside freezer while making cherry sorbet
4. Rinse processor + add your cherries + 1-2 tablespoons of nutmilk + 2 tablespoons maple syrup
5. Process until you have sorbet texture + pour inside other side of glass
6. Top with Coco Cream +fresh raspberries + vegan chocolate chips
Learn how to make Coconut Whip Cream Click here
Enjoy your Sweet Treats thats actually good for you!
I truly appreciate all the support. Im working on some exciting things & will share soon! Hugs to all of you 🙂