Dehydrated Kale Chips are by far one of my most favorite snacks. I am so excited that I no longer have to pay 10$ for a bag of Kale Chips now make my own. You can make kale chips by using a oven but I recommend using a food dehydrator. The food dehydrator retains almost all the nutritional content of the food you dehydrate. Unlike an oven it warms food and removes the moisture but does not destroy the enzymes or essential vitamins and minerals. Anything heated over between 112-118 degrees is no longer considered raw. Cooking foods with extreme temperatures 250-350 degrees kills the living enzymes and literally destroys the vitamins(all the good stuff basically). If you are looking to keep your food living than use a dehydrator instead of an oven to warm.
Ingredients (all organic)
1 bunch of Curly Kale
3-4 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil (use according to your preferance)
1/2-1 tbs of garlic powder
1/2-1 tbs of onion powder
1/2 tsp of himalayan pink seasalt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1 tbs paprika
Optional: Sprinkle Red Pepper Flakes
Optional: 1 tsp Nutritional Yeast (if you prefer a chessy taste)
1. Remove your kale from stem + cut into small pieces+ rinse really well ( Keep stems for juicing)
2. Toss the kale inside a large bowl + add olive oil + seasonings
3. Massage kale with your hands + seasonings until all the kale is covered and coated
4. Place your Kale on dehydrator + allow to dehydrate (If you have to set tempature set to 115 degrees) for 1.5-2.5 hours depending on how quick your dehydrator draws the moisture out. (Mine usually takes around 1.5 hours)
5. Take your Kale Chips out and ENJOY 🙂
** The Be A Health Nut Too Hair Growth Oil is FINALLY available. If you’re dealing with damaged hair, balding, or looking to restore the health of your hair, GRAB yours now> HEALTH STORE
** Our Best Selling Beauty Soaps and Deodorants are all BACK IN STOCK! Snag yours now before we sell out again>> HEALTH STORE
** You can also now watch inspirational videos + raw food tutorials on my Youtube channel. The Youtube page link is at the top of the website!
** THANK YOU so much lovelies for your love and continued support! I adore each and every one of you!
Hugs & Happy Kale Chip Eating 😉