*Basil Lime Crema Bean Bowl*
This was such a tasty filling dish I couldn’t finish the entire bowl. The raw basil sauce was so creamy and added amazing flavor to this meal. I’ve been working on more main dishes for all of you. I want you to have plenty of options while on your healthy journey! Enjoy my friends♥
*Basil Lime Crema Bean Bowl* (2-3 Servings)
Ingredients for bean bowl:
1/2 of a 15.oz BPA free can of Organic Navy Beans
1/2 of a 15.oz BPA free can of Organic Black Beans
1/2 of a 15.oz BPA free can of Organic Garbanzo Beans
1/2 of a 15.oz BPA free can of Organic Corn
1 Cup Lundberg Wild Rice
1 Cup Rough Chopped Romaine Lettuce
Toppings: 2 Tbs Diced Tomatoes + Fresh Cilantro
Ingredients for Basil Lime Crema:
1/3 Cup Raw Activated Cashews ( to activate soak in water overnight)
1/2 Cup Rough Chopped Fresh Basil
1 Ripe Avocado
Juice from 1/2 a Lime (add more if you like lots of lime zest)
2 Small Grated Garlic Cloves
1+1/2 Tbs Olive Oil
1/2 Tbs Alkaline Water
Dash Himalayan Pink SeaSalt
1. Boil your wild rice for 40-45mins on med heat. Once wild rice is almost finish start the basil sauce
2. Place all the basil lime crema ingredients inside food processor + blend until smooth
3. Once all ingredients are mixed together evenly allow to set inside refrigerator
4. Add your beans + corn to pots on the stove + allow to warm on med heat for 7 minutes
5. Once all ingredients are cooked and warmed its time to make your bowl
6. Add your lettuce to the bottom of bowl + add your beans+ rice. I did one on each side.
7. Add your basil lime creama on top + mix to evenly coat your beans and rice
8. Add your diced tomatoes + cilantro+ Bon Appetite! SO Tasty!
** The Be A Health Nut Too Hair Growth Oil is BACK in stock and receiving amazing feedback! If you’re dealing with damaged hair, balding, or looking to restore the health of your hair, SNAG some now>> HAIR OIL
**Our Gorgeous VEGAN✨DIP IT✨Nail Polish JUST LAUNCHED! Check them out here> HEALTH STORE
** Our Beauty Soaps and Deodorants are also back in stock! YAY!
** You can also now watch inspirational videos + raw food tutorials on my Youtube channel. The Youtube page link is at the top of the website!
** THANK YOU so much lovelies for your love and continued support! I adore each and every one of you!
Hugs & Happy Bean Bowl Eating,