**Avocado Lime Banana Pudding**
1. 1 avocado (Add more the more you want to make, rule of thumb I say 1 avocado per person or per serving)
2. 1-2 fresh squeezed organic limes or lemons (this depends on how much citrus you want to taste)
3. 1 whole banana (Feel free to add organic blueberries or your favorite fruit)
4. 3-4 tablespoons of 100% maple syrup or 100% raw agave nectar (add to your taste the more sweet you want the more you add)
5. Food processor or blender (blender wont work as well but use what you have for now)
Buy Food Processor here
*Add all items to food processor, cut only half the banana(or fruit of choice) and add into the mixture. Let food processor run until you have the desired texture. I let mine run about 45 seconds then pure into a fabulous glass LOL.
*After you have the desired texture take the other half of the banana,slice up, and add to the top. ( I also topped mine with chia seeds and almonds Delish, you can add blue berries or your fav fruit to top get creative and have fun with making your food)
You can make this yummy treat for children, your best friend, and family they will love it.
Hope you guys are having as much fun as me making fun treats that’s super good for the body! Heal your body from the inside out.You are truly what you eat. Be sure you are helping and not hurting your body 🙂
Happy Healing, Happy Health